Description: From lead designer of one of the highest-rated games of all time (Soren Johnson, Civilization IV) comes an entirely new kind of real-time strategy game: Offworld Trading Company.
Offworld Trading Company is a real-time strategy game in which money, not firepower, is the player’s weapon. Players lead their developing companies in cutthroat economic warfare against other companies looking to become the dominant economic power on Mars.
Loosely inspired by such classics as M.U.L.E., Offworld Trading Company forces players to make tough choices on what resources to acquire, what goods to build and sell, how to interact with the planet’s thriving underworld, and when and what stocks to acquire.
Players compete against up to seven other AI- or player-controlled companies. The game is won when one player ultimately acquires all the shares of their competitors, thereby wresting control of the entire planet’s economy.
- Rekindle humanity’s adventurous spirit by leaving the tired Earth to find new fortunes in the untapped resources of Mars
- Manipulate the market, employ corporate espionage, and patent technologies to drive your opponents out of business
- No military – the real-time, player-driven market is your sword and your shield
- Thirteen different resources and a market economy make no two paths to victory alike – no one resource is the “key” to Martian dominance
- Dynamic single-player campaign responds to your actions and choices to determine the fate of the Martian colonization effort
- Market-driven gameplay emphasizes mental savvy over manual dexterity, and naturally supports exceptional free-for-all matches
AI / Game
• Market launches now Consume 20 aluminum and 20 fuel (along with 100 of the Resource shipped)
• Fixed issue WHERE 8th Player buying / Selling stock being cut off WAS by the Event message text
• Shift + Click left on Building = Toggles ITS power
• Shift + control + left Click on Building A = Toggles All the buildings of type That’s power • Campaign screen: Added phase display so you know if you’ve Won or Lost
• Schiaperelli Crater -> Schiaparelli Crater (ElCaptain1701 Thanks!)
• Fixed missing Electronics Factory icon
• Rotated Scientific Colony Silhouette to the in-Match Game footprint
• Disabled debug command tools
• Disabled Hardware UI rendering to resolve Compatibility Issues. (Hopefully everyone CAN See Their UI again!)
• Adding a 4: 3 and 5: 4 aspect ratios back
This game system requirements are described in the content below. With these specifications, the game will run smoothly and graphics would be crystal clear. A machine (CPU) better than these specifications is most beneficiary.
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows 8.1 / 7 64-bit
Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo / 2.0 GHz AMD Athlon X2 64
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 256 MB Nvidia GeForce 8800 or equivalent
DirectX: Version 10
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
How to Install Offworld Trading Company v0.0.4853
- Extract with latest winRAR version.
- Install Offworld_Trading_Company_v0.0.4853_setup.exe.
- Wait until is done.
- Play the game from desktop shortcut.
Offworld Trading Company v0.0.4853 Free Download